Suma Guha Hot

Friday, July 2, 2010







Suma Guha best actress in a Bollywood movie. She performed in several Bollywood movies. The Suma Suma Guha Guha sizzling hot wallpaper gallery our team based on a collection of images in film photos, photo shoots, television shows, film premieres, music launches operations and public appearances can develop mobile phones. The one-stop site for everything hot Suma Guha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suma Guha hot pics,Suma Guha hot photos,Suma Guha top less photos,Suma Guha hot sexy photos,Suma Guha bikkini photos,Suma Guha bikkini pics,Suma Guha with out bra photos,Suma Guha bath room photos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A PERFECT BIKINI



I pack my bags for a trip to Costa Rica and realize that all my Bikinis ... Well, they do not just look good on me. So I do what any thirty something would do, I going to start searching online for the perfect bikini. There is no doubt that a lot of companies out there until I started picking through the list. In my research I stumbled on an interesting company by the Brazilian woman who wanted college in the U.S. and frustrated by the Bikinis saw was founded. And so did a woman who is frustrated to do, started her own bikini and now is in charge of one of the fastest growing small companies and the Brazilian bikini on the internet. I recently sat down with Anna, and you get the founder of Look Swimwear, in a cafe in Miami Beach more about them and see costume look for a perfect bikini ...

Thank you, I agreed to take any time from your busy schedule, can I ask you to tell us more about why I started swimwear in the first place?

Anna: "[Laughs] Yes, I think that it is not unlike most women in that I get frustrated, always when it came time to go on a trip, or go to the beach and I want to to go in this bikini panic "because it is impossible to find a bikini that not all had been cute, sexy and really, bikini perfect, was not used to this feeling at all, I grew up in Brazil and there on the beach and Bikinis are actually part of the culture Brazilians love to show and spend time with friends and family on the beach .. so long as short story, and I was always about the environment and definitely interested in fashion Bikinis, swimwear and frustration that it had the better of me, and I began looking for costume. "

I heard that you often refer bikini "perfect" - Can you tell me more about what it means to you?

Anna: "Well, the bikini is the perfect one that really what we were looking for women, but with Lycras good quality, modern and high, and unique enough that every woman on the beach and not wearing in a headscarf and the most important thing is to think who you are and Bikinis. fashion go hand in hand is actually an extension of our personalities to draw bikini perfection in each of these components in a small group ... [laughs]

Small for sure ... For our readers who are not familiar with your bikini lines, how would you explain it?

Anna: "I think the best way to describe it is that we all Bikinis, small, sexy, stylish, fun and we marketed itself as a tool to micro Bikinis lies, Brazil, and in my opinion, exactly who we are. Anyone can, but look at the sale of Bikinis swimwear is a provider we are very proud of the design of our workmanship and materials we use and services, we should not meet this requirement, or lightly. I always talk with our customers to ensure we exceed their expectations from beginning to end, and I think one of the things we are very successful, but these days consumers are very demanding and have high expectations, but as they are loyal to companies that they trust and serve them, so I think the tremendous growth is a voice of the customer base, we really did. "

If swimwear is now one of the fastest growing small businesses, bikini, what your plans for next season?

Anna: "Lycras, publications and reduce the ever-changing is all I will say I can not tell what we do, but I will say that you love our new ideas and we will not lose focus on who we are, the company's sexy bikini my staff directly and our staff are some of the country. more talented people and creative people I have ever known, are actually the backbone to discuss everything, so if you're with people working and talented designers, and only good things will come of it means the most sexy Bikinis all of you to wear for the men and women to the enjoyment. "

So how do men look at clothes in the equation?

Anna: "Well, actually the reason why we all want to wear Bikinis a little fun and show off, and there is no better for women's confidence to know that her" it is still "Do not get me wrong. And he is confident women are not in need of someone else's approval to create a feeling of strong self-defense, but show off, fun and to raise such a hurry, and well for all ages ... [laughs]

What do you say to some of the women out there who have never had a bikini or Brazilian micro-wear before?

Anna: "They should be trying out for sure, and stay away from those proceedings boring that covers everything I go to beaches all over the world. And I'm amazed how a few people say that they are dressed in A bikini is the first to say that wearing a bikini smallest is a lot of fun, but definitely not the family to reunite, and we have many women and couples to buy from us when she go out for the holidays couples or even for the boat, where a pool, for ever. This is the confidence that the men seen in terms of catching the promotion of their eyes and Bikinis are comfortable right too. His funny, ten years ago and thong underwear hunt only with the masses and now look around, and everyone is wearing them, and I'm not saying that micro Bikinis and Brazil will take over Bikini traditional and conservative, but the market is still an idiot and women in all parts of the world's fisheries. I think it really comes down to all the women had a small part of the hell they like with out or break the rules, and if I do, then say go for it and tried it have not heard any complaints so far. "

Thank you Well, I was with me, and tell us a little about your company. Calls are so many of my friends for me a piece of your business to do and I'm really happy to meet you.

0 comments: